Thursday, January 17, 2013
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Kill Feature of Honda CB500X 2013
- 500cc parallel-twin DOHC engine
- Programmed Fuel Injection
- Long-stroke front fork, 4.9-inches travel
- Adventure-style seating position makes for unrestricted maneuvering and keeps the rider comfortable during adventure trips, commuting or short hops around town.
- All-new 500cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin DOHC engine is thoroughly modern in design and produces a broad power spread for enjoyable and economical riding.
- Four-valve cylinder head design uses lightweight rocker-arm valve actuation with shim-type valve adjustment.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions for crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Engine counterbalancer and 180-degree crankpin reduce engine vibration for superior rider comfort.
- Preloaded, scissors-type gears for the primary drive and engine counterbalancer gears help reduce engine noise.
- Diamond-shaped 35mm steel tube frame is lightweight and rigid for responsive sport handling.
- Stout 41mm front fork with 4.9 inches of travel returns a plush yet controlled ride.
- Sophisticated Pro-Link? single-shock rear suspension offers nine-stage spring preload adjustability and 4.7 inches of controlled travel.
- Lightweight cast aluminum wheels, 120/70-17 in front and 160/60-17 rear, return sporting feel and handling traits.
- Front 320mm wave-style disc brake and 240mm rear provides strong stopping power.
- ABS version available for enhanced braking characteristics in less than ideal conditions.
- Amber-tinted instrument display features speedometer, tachometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, fuel gauge, clock, mpg, average fuel consumption, and current fuel consumption.
- Wide handlebar is designed specifically to fit the adventure-style rider ergonomics.
- Available in Matte Black Metallic on both standard and ABS models.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Spec of Honda CB500X 2013
Engine: Liquid-cooled 500cc Parallel-twin, 8-valves
Bore and Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8mm
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI
Clutch: Wet multi-plate clutch; Cable actuation
Final Drive: O-Ring sealed chain
Frame: Diamond-shaped steel
Front Suspension: 41mm fork, 4.9 in. travel
Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
Brakes: Front: Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc Rear: Single-caliper 240mm wave disc
Optional Honda ABS
Curb Weight: 425 lbs.; 429 lbs. (ABS model)Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
Rake: 26.1 deg. Trail: 4.29 in.
Seat Height: 31.9 in.
Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gallons
Colors: Black Matte Metallic
Warranty: One year unlimited mileage